المواصفات الفنية والتقنية لمولد كهرباء ديزل كبير من بيركنز
GENERATING SET MODEL (P45)
380-415 V, 3 ph, 50 Hz, 1500 rpm Prime
36 KW Standby
480 V, 3 ph, 60 Hz, 1800 rpm Prime
41 KW Standby
ENGINE / TECHNICAL DATA
- Engine Make Perkins
- Engine Model 1103A-33TG1
- Governing Type Mechanical
- Number of Cylinders 3
- Cylinder Arrangement Vertical in line
- Bore and Stroke mm 105 x 127
- Displacement / Cubic Capacity litres 3.3
- Induction System Turbocharged
- Cycle 4 stroke
- Combustion System Direct Injection
- Compression Ratio 17.25:1
- Rotation Anti-clockwise, viewed from flywheel
- Cooling System Water – cooled
- Frequency and Engine Speed 50Hz & 1500rpm 60Hz & 1800rpm
- Gross Engine Power kW (hp) 42.2 (56.6) 46.5 (62.4) 50.5 (67.7) 55.6 (74.6
- Fuel Consumption @ 50% load L/hr
@ 75% load L/hr
@ 100% load L/hr 5.7
10.7 – –
12.9 – –
- Total Lubrication System Capacity liters 8.3 8.3 8.3 8.3
- Total Coolant Capacity (inc. radiator) liters 10.2 10.2 10.2 10.2
- Exhaust Temperature: °C 492 537 510 551
- Radiator Cooling Air Flow (Min): m3/sec 0.88 0.88 1.17 1.17
- Combustion Air Flow: m3/min 2.9 3.1 3.7 3.9
- Exhaust Gas Flow: m3/min 7.0 7.7 8.8 9.5
- Fuel Tank Capacity: liters 85 85 85 86
- Prime Standby Prime Standby
Perkins four stroke heavy duty high performance industrial type diesel engine.
ENGINE FILTRATION SYSTEM
• Cartridge type dry air filter.
• Cartridge type fuel filter.
• Full flow lube oil filter.
All filters have replaceable elements.
Radiator and cooling fan, complete with safety guards, designed to cool the engine at high ambient temperatures (consult your dealer for de-ration factors)
Heavy duty Industrial Exhaust Silencer
Silencer noise reduction level 15 (dB)
10.0 @ 50 Hz Maximum allowable back pressure (kPa)
15.0 @ 60 Hz
5. CIRCUIT BREAKER TYPE
ABB 3 pole MCB. (4 pole is optional)
Make Deep Sea
The DSE6110 is an Auto Start Control Module for single gen-set applications. It includes a backlit LCD display which clearly shows the status of the engine all the times.
This module can either be programmed using the front panel or by using the DSE configuration suite PC software.
Metering and Alarm indications:
Generator volts (L-L, L-N)
Engine oil pressure
Engine coolant temperature
Fuel level (Warning or shutdown) – Optional
Hours run counter
Fail to start/stop
Failed to reach loading voltage/frequency
Loss of magnetic pick-up signal – Optional
Low DC voltage
CAN diagnostics and CAN fail/error
STANDARD REFERENCE CONDITIONS
Some of the specifications are not standard on all Gen-set models.
Output ratings are presented at 25°C air inlet temperature, barometric pressure 100 kPa, relative humidity 30%.
This generating set is designed to operate at high ambient temperatures (up to 55°C), humidity (up to 99%) and higher altitudes.
De-ration may apply, please consult your dealer for specific site ratings.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
We offer a range of optional features and accessories to tailor our generating sets to meet your power needs.
- A variety of generating set control and synchronizing panels
- Genuine spare parts
- Additional protection alarms and shutdowns
- Load banks
- Water fuel separator
- Auxiliary fuel tanks
- Water jacket heater
- Manual & automatic transfer
- Battery charger switch
There are no reviews yet.