Big Electric Generator Perkins P100
380-415 V, 3 ph, 50 Hz, 1500 rpm 100 KVA
80 KW 110 KVA
480 V, 3 ph, 60 Hz, 1800 rpm 114 KVA
91.2 KW 125.4 KVA
- Engine Make Perkins
- Engine Model 1104C-44TAG2
- Governing Type Electronic
- Number of Cylinders 4
- Cylinder Arrangement Vertical in line
- Bore and Stroke mm 105 x 127
- Displacement / Cubic Capacity litres 4.41
- Induction System Turbocharged, air to air
- Cycle 4 stroke
- Combustion System Direct Injection
- Compression Ratio 18.23:1
- Rotation Anti-clockwise, viewed on flywheel
- Cooling System Water – cooled
- Frequency and Engine Speed 50Hz & 1500rpm 60Hz & 1800rpm
- Gross Engine Power kW (hp) 93.6 (125.5) 103 (138) 106.8 (143.2) 117.5 (157.5)
- Fuel Consumption
@ 50% load L/hr
@ 75% load L/hr
@ 100% load L/hr 11.8
22.6 – –
26.9 – –
- Total Lubrication System Capacity litres 8 8 8 8
- Total Coolant Capacity (inc. radiator) litres 12.6 12.6 12.6 12.6
- Exhaust Temperature: °C 514 543 517 574
- Radiator Cooling Air Flow (Min): m3/sec 2.76 2.76 3.76 3.76
- Combustion Air Flow: m3/min 6.01 6.27 7.75 7.80
- Exhaust Gas Flow: m3/min 15.2 16.3 18.4 20.4
- Fuel Tank Capacity: litres 107 107 107 107
- Prime Standby Prime Standby
Perkins four stroke heavy duty high performance industrial type diesel engine.
ENGINE FILTRATION SYSTEM
- Cartridge type dry air filter.
- Cartridge type fuel filter.
- Full flow lube oil filter.
- All filters have replaceable elements.
Radiator and cooling fan, complete with safety guards, designed to cool the engine at high ambient temperatures (consult your dealer for de-ration factors)
Heavy duty Industrial Exhaust Silencer
Silencer noise reduction level 13 (dB)
18.0 @ 50 Hz Maximum allowable back pressure (kPa)
15.0 @ 60 Hz
5. CIRCUIT BREAKER TYPE
ABB 3 pole MCCB. (4 pole is optional)
Make Deep Sea
The DSE6110 is an Auto Start Control Module for
single gen-set applications.
It includes a backlit LCD
display which clearly shows the status of the engine
all the times.
This module can either be programmed
using the front panel or by using the DSE
configuration suite PC software.
Metering and Alarm indications:
Generator volts (L-L, L-N)
Engine oil pressure
Engine coolant temperature
Fuel level (Warning or shutdown) – Optional
Hours run counter
Fail to start/stop
Failed to reach loading voltage/frequency
Loss of magnetic pick-up signal – Optional
Low DC voltage
CAN diagnostics and CAN fail/error
STANDARD REFERENCE CONDITIONS
Some of the specifications are not standard on all Gen-set models.
Output ratings are presented at 25°C air inlet temperature, barometric pressure 100 kPa, relative humidity 30%.
This generating set is designed to operate at high
ambient temperatures (up to 55°C), humidity (up to 99%) and higher altitudes.
De-ration may apply, please consult your dealer for specific site ratings.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
We offer a range of optional features and accessories to tailor our generating sets to meet your power needs.
A variety of generating set control and synchronizing panels
- Genuine spare parts
- Additional protection alarms and shutdowns •
- Load banks
- Water fuel separator
- Auxiliary fuel tanks
- Water jacket heater
- Manual & automatic transfer
- Battery charger switches