The RX-VORTEX series pumps are suitable for use with dirty water.
The design solutions that have been adopted, such as the complete cooling of the motor, guarantee the reliability of the pump.
They are suitable for use in domestic applications such as for discharging dirty water containing suspended solids.
Liquid type: Dirty water
Uses: domestic, civil
Applications: drainage, dirty water – slightly solid particles, emptying tanks
Family: submersible pumps
- Flow rate up to 380 l/min (22,8 m³/h)
- Head up to 12,50 m
- Temperature of the liquid to +50 °C
- 10 m maximum immersion depth
(with a sufficiently long power cable)
- Solids passage:
– up to Ø 20 mm for RX 2/20, RX 3/20
– up to Ø 40 mm for RX 4/40, RX 5/40
- Suction level:
– 25 mm above ground level for RX 2/20, RX 3/20
– 50 mm above ground level for RX 4/40, RX 5/40
- Continuous service S1
There are no reviews yet.